Pineapple juice: the best natural remedy for cough
Are you a fan of pineapple? Well then think twice before taking a medication the next time you have a cough. Better yourself a rich pineapple juice, because no better remedy for a cold than this. Lemon Juice, sprays eucalyptus, tea with honey … All excellent choices when used as a home remedy for cough. But it’s time for you to meet one that is considered the best of all juice pineapple. This fruit has wonderful properties to fight respiratory problems.
Why the pineapple juice is good for cough
Pineapple juice is great for cough. Not only because of its high content of some vitamins such as A or C, which are always important to keep the immune system strong. But also for its bromelain content. This substance would be primarily responsible for the great power that has antitussive pineapple.
Consuming pineapple helps relax the airways and control processes cough. And not because we happen, but because science does not state so. Research conducted in India showed that patients taking tuberculosis with cough pineapple juice, recovered 5 times faster than those who had not taken. Bromelain will help to shrink your throat, bronchi and relieve your combat those pesky snot that accumulate in your nose. It’s time you go thinking about buying a rich pineapple.
How to prepare and take the pineapple juice cough
Only pineapple juice
As it has no science. Simply extract the juice of pineapple with juice extractor. Or you crush pineapple and then go through a Chinese strainer to get as much juice as possible. They drink when you want, usually in the morning and evening. You can even warm up a little to make it easier to take it.
Pineapple juice with lemon and ginger
– A cup of pineapple juice
– The juice of a lemon
– Two or three tablespoons of ginger juice (or a teaspoon of powdered ginger)
– A pinch of cayenne pepper or some spicy
– Honey, agave or maple syrup (optional)
– Extract the juice of pineapple, lemon and ginger, if you had it fresh.
– Add cayenne pepper and sweetener you want, if you’re going to put some.
– Mix well and drink. You can take it twice a day without problem.http://prohealthblog.com/pineapple-juice-the-best-natural-remedy-for-cough.htmlHealthy FoodNatural Remedynatural remedy for cough,pineapple juice