Normally back pain in the middle zone is produced by a muscle imbalance between the muscles found in the chest and back. We also give some home remedies that can undo the pain that you have in your middle back. Read carefully.
· Preventing back pain in the middle
Usually pain in the middle of the back are from a vice or bad habit acquired by sitting, usually at work, so we must have a correct posture when sitting , especially particularly careful. We sit with the spine straight and against the backrest of the chair. The shoulders should be parallel to the frontal plane, keeping your torso straight. The arms should form a 90 degree angle at the elbow with the forearm. It is advisable to let the hands relaxed.
· Exercises to improve middle back
Often hurts us back and we think it’s a problem in that area , but usually is not because the pain is radiating from problems in the area of strengthening your belly or abdomen, so a good way to improve the back is working part of the belly of our body and notice in the picture and see what exercises are best suited.
· Material to relieve pain of shoveling, middle
Another thing that can we help reduce back pain is the use of a strip of shock, this garment use it if we have to make some effort.
· Causes of Pain
- The reasons identified as the most common cause of back pain in the middle are: overuse, muscle strain or injury to the muscle. Herniated disc. Breakage of one of the vertebrae. Osteoarthritis caused by the breakdown of cartilage. Myofascial pain that affects the connective tissue of a muscle or group of muscles.
· Ice and rest the great remedies
Two of the things I most recommend is to apply ice on your back , do not apply directly to the skin and do not do it for more than 20 minutes, you can do several times a day. If this does not help you go to your doctor. We also will do very well to reduce this back pain to rest, put upside down to try to sleep in this position.
· Exercising to relieve pain in the mid back
For acute pain has subsided, we could try exercises that strengthen the middle of the back . Very effective for this walk on water and swimming. Another year, more preventive than curative, is to lie face down on a mat. We will place both palms on the head and let your arms aligned head. Then prove to try slightly lift the chest. We will do 3 or 4 sets of 10 lifts each day.
· Symptoms of back pain in middle
In any case if any of these symptoms go to your doctor and treat your back pain . Common symptoms of pain in the middle of the back can be the following, in addition to direct pain in the back area :
- A strong, sharp pain.
- Tightness or stiffness.
- More serious symptoms that need to be addressed immediately include: Weakness in the arms or legs. Numbness or tingling in the arms, legs, chest or abdomen. Loss of control of bowel or bladder.
· Home Remedies for middle back pain
There are some tricks that you yourself can do at home to reduce the pain you have in the back , the first is putting on a sock a couple of tennis balls and massage the area with a little force, you’ll see how it relieves you. You can also use vinegar and rosemary, bring to a boil 1 liter of water, 1/4 liter of vinegar and 2 handfuls of rosemary for 5 minutes. Let stand for five minutes. Soak a cloth with the mixture and applied to the part that hurts you.
· Back pain in other areas
If your back hurts in other areas not mean we have other items that can help you improve your situation:
- How to treat back pain home remedies
- Relieve back pain in lower zone
- To read more articles like how to relieve pain middle back , we suggest you enter our category Back and neck pain or subscribe to our newsletter .
- Beware of back pain because it can become chronic, when it hurts must act with speed and go to your doctor.