Home Remedies for joint pain
People suffering pain in any joint usually take often anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics. However, in many cases they lose their effectiveness by continued use and have side effects especially in the digestive system. If we suffer pain chronically, there may be a relationship with the liver or kidneys. In this case, it would be important to debug these organs and then take a supplement with beneficial nutrients such as magnesium, silicon, glucosamine.
The main ingredient of this home remedy is the clay. This clay has been used since antiquity to many physical problems and even internal. The use of clay works in two directions, outward and inward. Absorbs and removes toxic particles directly through the skin, while eliminating excess fluid that cause inflammation. It provides minerals such as magnesium, silicon, iron and potassium and facilitates cell regeneration. For joint problems, we recommend using red clay, rich in iron and the most appropriate to treat the stiffness and inflammation.
The turmeric is a spice of amazing medicinal benefits, whether we take it as if we apply it topically. It is a great antioxidant anti-inflammatory and analgesic natural causes no side effects. Its application on the skin helps to soothe any inflammation. Moreover, its use allows us to care for liver function improve digestion and increase defenses. It is used increasingly in gastronomy since although its flavor is mild, serves as food coloring similar to saffron and is much healthier than artificial dyes. Today we can find turmeric powder, extract, tablets or the fresh root. For this, we use turmeric powder poultice.
An anti-inflammatory and analgesic remedy
With this remedy made of clay and turmeric we can reduce joint inflammation and relieve pain. However, we must emphasize that if there is an injury, the clay will not cure the problem, but they allow us temporary relief. This remedy is very effective for those who suffer pain in a timely manner, after having made a bad move, etc.
We recommend you read: 3 shakes rich in magnesium to take care of your health: Spectacular! The amount of ingredients will depend on how large the area we want to treat. However, then we propose the usual proportions. If we have plenty, we can keep in the refrigerator for another use.
- 2 tablespoons red or green clay in fine powder (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder (10 g)
- mineral or filtered water, not tap
To prepare this remedy we cannot use containers or plastic utensils or metal, as it would remove the clay therapeutic effects.
- We follow the following steps:
- Mix the clay with turmeric in a bowl.
- Add water very slowly, and we will stir the mixture so that there is crumbly nor too liquid.
- It should look like a cream, easy to apply on the skin and not dripping.
- If we have plenty we can keep in the fridge closed or covered with plastic to prevent drying.
How do we use it?
- When we feel joint pain, we act as follows:
- We apply a thick layer of clay and turmeric poultice on the affected area.
- We will leave it on for 20 0 30 minutes, until dry.
- Take it back with warm water.
- If we wish, we can use to apply ourselves a lotion based arnica