How to fix chipped front teeth

The teeth chipped or uneven front can usually be fixed with cosmetic dentistry. If your teeth are broken, chipped or misshapen, a dentist can file and link your teeth to restore them or fill the gaps between them. You can also apply a sheet or cover the front of the teeth to improve your appearance. In some cases, your dentist may recommend a crown or cap on the teeth that are misshapen.


Broken Tooth

See your dentist as soon as possible if you break a tooth in an accident. If the root is exposed in any of the teeth , you can lose unless they solve the problem quickly. Save the parts you can from the teeth that are broken and bring them to the dentist. If you have jagged or sharp edges on the teeth broken, apply a dental wax until you can see your dentist to not get hurt the lips, gums or tongue.

chipped front teeth


Ask your dentist to file and smooth the edges of teeth chipped. The cheapest method to fix teeth chipped or uneven front to give them a form to fill limarlos or jagged parts. Your dentist will use a file to smooth all the jagged edges. This procedure works best with teeth that have minor flaws.
Ask your dentist to apply composite links in your teeth . Apply link in the teeth is the following method cheaper to continue with the repair of defects in the forwards. The dentist will match the color of your teeth front and fill the rest areas are distorted. The dentist is also able to match the color and shape of the missing pieces of the teeth and attach them to the teeth existing binding with high light intensity. This method is very fast and painless. The tooth link works best with minor defects or intermediate.

Ask your dentist if the metal teeth can serve you. Also called laminate teeth are made ​​of porcelain and the front cover, concealing the jagged edges. Your dentist takes impressions of your teeth and calls for the sheet of porcelain to a dental laboratory. The places on your teeth bonding dented high light intensity. This works well if they are healthy and free from decay.

Ask your dentist cover the teeth with dental crowns if they decay or are too short to make a joint or place a sheet . Dental crowns are made ​​of porcelain to match the color of your teeth . Your dentist will take an impression of your teeth and crowns asked for colocartelas the dental laboratory. If you need dental treatment like a root canal, I will do before putting the new crown on top of the teeth jagged and sharp.